Benefits of Affiliation
Delta Equity is the premier independent firm for successful financial advisors. Our average annual production and average client assets per advisor are among the highest in the industry.
Successful advisors chose our platform because Delta Equity offers:
- Affiliation with Bank of New York Mellon, the oldest US bank founded by Alexander Hamilton in 1784;
- The industry’s most advanced technologies for managing a practice;
- The products, services and capabilities of Pershing, LLC, the world’s largest correspondent clearing firm;
- Competitive margin and portfolio loan rates;
- Open platform for fixed income trading;
- The industry’s best compensation package;
- Excess account protection
Delta Equity has been an independent firm since 1985. Most of our financial advisors come to us from the major wirehouses and regional firms and they generally retain over 90 percent of their clientele when they move to our platform.
Our transition team is focused on making the transition to Delta Equity as smooth and seamless as possible, and we conduct on-site training and hands-on implementation at your office when you join our firm.
Learn more about the Security of Independence.
To contact our recruiting department and receive more detailed information about Delta Equity, please call in strict confidence:
Broker Inquiry Form
(800) 649-3883 ext. 213
or send your inquiries in the strictest confidence to: